[Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:07:42 +0000

I am now back with good internet connection. I took advantage of the
break to look over the code and I have fixed some serious and
long-standing infelicities. One (the bottom staff becoming unreachable
in large scores) was more serious than I had thought - on smaller
screens large scores would be really hobbled.
As I see that the attempt to create binary packages is still ongoing, I
thought it might be ok to re-spin the release around the improved code
that I now have ready.
If there are no objections I will push the fixes to git tomorrow.

(BTW, Jeremiah - do you want anything tested?)