Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:10:49 +0000

On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 12:40 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Sure go ahead.
OK, I've done the merge. I then re-issued make denemo in gub and got an
installer that has the merged code.
The portmidi is not linked in, but now I have a working method of
generating a windows installer from the mingw branch I can in principle
try and fix that. Not that I have the remotest idea how :)

Richard