[Denemo-devel] 1.0.0~rc7-6.mingw test

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 1.0.0~rc7-6.mingw test
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:19:14 +0100

Hi,

I tested the newest windows installer on an xp box. Installation worked
without a problem (although a standard user might be irritated that it
says "Denemo 0.0.0"). The program seems to runs fine as well, as long as
no MIDI device is used: I can insert notes with the (computer) keyboard
and the print-preview updates correctly (i.e. lilypond runs and evince
works).
In the settings, PortMidi is available as MIDI backend, and under input
devices a device called "MMSystem: USB-Audiogerät" is listed which must
be my USB MIDI adapter, as this entry is not present when I disconnect
it. When I select it, and then select Input > MIDI input from the menu,
the program freezes.

Andreas