[Denemo-devel] a wish for a feature

From: dma
Subject: [Denemo-devel] a wish for a feature
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:54:07 -0600 (CST)

I know, from lurking here for over a month, that you guys have your hands
full and I almost didn't post this.  So, ignore it or save it for later,
as you wish.  I certainly don't want to detract from getting 1.0 released.

I used .96 last night to input two piano pieces.  When I use the playback
function, I'm sure the left hand (bass) is louder than the treble.  At
least 10dB.  Bass tends to drown out the treble. It could be my laptop, a
Dell D830, but I doubt it.  Regardless of whether it's my computer or not,
it would be really nice if there were a way to independently adjust the
audio levels of the different voices.  I'm imagining (hoping) that maybe
you could implement this by duplicating some existing code and writing
only a small amount of new code.

Keep up the good work.
Dave