Re: [Denemo-devel] typos in denemo.pot file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] typos in denemo.pot file
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:55:53 +0000

Thanks for these typos, I have put fixes into the sources in git.
I generated the new .pot file using make dist as usual, but I noticed
that (after it created denemo.pot) it barfed with

cp: cannot stat `../denemo/denemo.spec': No such file or directory

I seem to remember seeing this before, but can't track down anything
about it. If anyone can say what is going on, please do!

Richard