[Denemo-devel] 0.0.0.0 rc, first try

From: dma
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 0.0.0.0 rc, first try
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 20:39:16 -0600 (CST)

Success.  (XP Pro SP3 with all updates)
I played back and modified a little piece I had input with the previous
stable release. I can see improvements, e.g., in playback range boundary
control.

I tried uninstalling it and it left behind denemo.ttf and feta.ttf in the
Program Files\Denemo\usr\share\fonts\truetype\denemo  directory.  The
Denemo.ttf file was in use and I had to use safe.mode to manually pull it
out.  Subsequent reinstall went uneventfully.

Congratulations.