Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 13:55:39 +0000

Portmidi does not use autotools and contains no portmidi.pc file. This is one of the reason that it is so hard to deal with. To make matters worse some distros are putting everthing in libportmidi.so/.la and some are splitting it between two libs in the same package. I am sure someone is laughing somewhere about the chaos they are causing.

Jeremiah