Re: [Denemo-devel] (low priority) leftover files

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] (low priority) leftover files
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:32:57 +0000

On Sat, 2013-03-09 at 17:18 -0600, address@hidden wrote:
> I just noticed that every time I run Denemo (XP sp3)it creates three files
> in my TEMP folder.  When I exit, they are not deleted.  After starting and
> quitting several times, I accumulate a long list of temp files.  Is this
> intended?
Thanks for reminding me - I have now submitted a bug report about this.
 #38494
TMP files on
windows

Sun 10 Mar
2013 08:26:26
GMT

The problem is that windows does some sort of file locking making it
difficult to get LilyPond to recreate the pdf while the Denemo user is
still looking at the old one.
But I think they could be cleared on quitting Denemo without causing
problems - perhaps leaving them if the DEBUG flag is set.
You can delete them without danger.