Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:14:44 +0000

On Tue, 2013-03-12 at 11:47 +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:

> The italian version is not working even if my locale is set to it_IT.
Are other programs working translated in this set-up?
>  When I tested my translation on Sunday, I compiled it and it showed
> up in italian.
I have usually not succeeded trying to set up environment variables and
running programs to see the translation - I don't recall too much now,
but I seem to recall some file (in /etc/... ?) that lists locales (or
something) but even editing that I never managed to arrive at something
that reliably worked. I am guessing that you have not had an opportunity
to test in an environment where you have previously seen the
translations working?