Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:58:57 +0000

On Tue, 2013-03-12 at 12:41 +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:
> I will be able to test it on my laptop tonight. If you want to test it
> yourself, there's some info here: http://wiki.debian.org/Locale

Ah, now I recall why I stopped trying to do this: I ran into the problem
that I use Denemo to develop the new commands (they are scheme scripts
which you write using Denemo itself). I had the disastrous experience of
saving the new command set and finding that all the original strings in
scripted commands (the labels in the menus, tooltips ...) were now
translated ones :(

So I stick to working with Denemo untranslated ... but it does mean I
depend on others to report on translations. Thinking about it, I could
test the translations on Windows (if I knew how to set it up there ...)