Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:08:01 +0100

2013/3/12 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Tue, 2013-03-12 at 13:07 +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:
> 2013/3/12 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>
>         2013/3/12 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>
>                 The italian version is not working even if my locale
>                 is set to it_IT.
>                 When I tested my translation on Sunday, I compiled it
>                 and it showed up in italian.
>

>         Ok, I've remembered what I've done on Sunday.
>         I had to generate the .gmo files, because make didn't do it
>         for me: I guess that this is a bug of the build system?
>

>         cd po
>         make update-po
>         cd ..
>         make
>         make install
>

>         You've already generated the gmo files on your pc when you've
>         updated the po files, I guess.
>         But *.gmo files are in .gitignore so they need to be rebuilt
>         on a fresh compilation. This should be a duty of make.
>

>         HTH
>         Federico
>
> forgot to say that after the commands above languages work fine

Is that to say that the files as checked in for the final release are
ok? Or do I need to re-do something (I used the command make dist to
generate the po files, not knowing any better).

Richard

yes, italian file is ok: I can see the menu and tooltips translated (well, what I've translated so far)
same for french