Re: [Denemo-devel] A video of the windows build of denemo running on a m

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A video of the windows build of denemo running on a mac
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:04:53 +0000

I have an 8 min video showing typesetting some Vivaldi. It rather
cruelly exposes my poor skills as a performer on this MIDI keyboard, and
at 23Mb is rather too large for me to put anywhere (I have some webspace
via my ISP but they take it down if it gets too much downloaded from
it). I also added the audio track to the earlier demo that I made, but
that likewise goes over the limit for uploading to denemo.org.
I still haven't tackled the more ambitious pip thing...
Richard