Re: [Denemo-devel] A Demo of Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A Demo of Denemo
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:54:21 +0000

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 15:38 +0000, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Excellent job!
It could really do with a voice-over saying the words, preferably a
reasonably high-pitched female voice for clarity. I don't have one of
those unfortunately :)
If anyone can do that they are more than welcome to improve on the demo
- vimeo has a nice upload-a-new-version button I notice.

>  What software did you use to composit and edit it?
Mostly LiVES but the picture in picture part of it was done by someone
else on some unmentionable piece of software :) running under some
unmentionable o/s :)

I'm afraid I didn't get round to installing anything that isn't in
Debian stable yet - I'm just to nervous of destabilizing things. As it
is, my VLC has stopped playing some videos that play ok elsewhere. It
started this after I installed LiVES and the RecordMyDesktop packages.