Re: [Denemo-devel] Spanish translation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Spanish translation
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:14:15 +0000

On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 14:29 +0100, Juan Carlos Gómez Fernández wrote:

> Hello all.
> First of all I'll introduce myself, my name is Juan and I'm from
> Spain.
> I've tried several times to use Denemo and I'm really interested on
> it. I can't use Linux version because the system administrator of
> computers in my job doesn't agree shared use Windows/Linux, so I run
> Denemo on Windows.
Have you got the latest release candidate for windows (e.g. from
download page of website)? The only thing windows lacks that I know of
is marking errors in the LilyPond view, which is pretty advanced
(implies LilyPond understanding).

>  How can I translate Denemo? Or, how can I help to traduce it into
> spanish?

We would really like a Spanish translation - we use
http://translationproject.org which you will need to register with. They
have a page explaining how the process works.

> Thanks in advance.

Thank you!