Re: [Denemo-devel] More Demos

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] More Demos
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:02:08 +0000

Jeremiah -

I have posted a couple more very short illustrations of wysiwyg
operations on vimeo.com
I tested downloading them on a windows box, and they give the option to
download the original (higher quality) file.
I think that we should perhaps upload all are demo videos to savannah (I
believe it is ok to do that - someone please say if not). Then the
release notes can reference the videos there. Otherwise, if denemo.org
can happily host them that would be great.
I have tested out the latest git master (with version 1.0.0) building
from scratch and all is well.

Richard