Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Release Candidate Test

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Release Candidate Test
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:26:37 +0000

On Sun, 2013-03-24 at 18:07 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Yes. Version 1.0.0 with their binaries have been placed in
> denemo.org/downloads for sanity checking.
>
> Jeremiah

I have downloaded and built this and it appears to be good. Unless we
hear to the contrary from someone in the next few hours I am happy to go
for release.
(I take it the
http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.0-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2 file is an
installable binary for Apple Mac? So we can once again mention
availability for Apple Mac?)