Re: [Denemo-devel] New message from Jeremiah Benham

From: Arlan Bergoust
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New message from Jeremiah Benham
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:56:41 -0600

Thanks Jeremiah,
Arlan

Hello,  I was refered here by Jeremiah Benham. I'd love to start using deenemo, actually have but with limited success because I've only used the program on a windows based OS . I'm looking at the GNU.org site now and thinking about installing "musix GNU/linux" for use with Denemo.   Any suggestions, ..things I should no before going ahead? Should I just stick with windows and try to fix some of the problems somehow?  Thanks.   Below is my initial question to Jeremiah.

I'm having a lot of difficulty on my windows system (XP Pro), low memory etc. Is this commonamong pc? anything I can do. Does not typeset, playback, import midi...

I'm having a lot of difficulty on my windows system (XP Pro), low memory etc. Is this commonamong pc? anything I can do. Does not typeset, playback, import midi...

View Conversation on Facebook ยท Reply to this email to message Jeremiah Benham.