Re: [Denemo-devel] print.c not compiling

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] print.c not compiling
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:20:15 +0100

On Thu, 2013-04-18 at 12:02 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2013 11:13 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 2013-04-18 at 09:19 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > > I right clicked on the printview. The console does not print
> anything
> > > out when I do this.
> > And does the Score->Typeset Red Dots (Off/On)
> > not do anything? No info dialog? no console message?
>
> With both right click and via menu there was an info dialog. Neither
> of them produced console output or showed the red dots.
Is this still the case? If so, look in the LilyPond output for the
\include "/home/rshann/local/share/denemo/actions/lilypond/red-dot.ly"
at the top of the file and the
 \printRefpoint ##f #'all-grobs
in the score layout section at the end. If these aren't there I think
you are not building from git master, as they are working on a windows
build I have done directly from git master.

Richard