Re: [Denemo-devel] Chord symbols

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Chord symbols
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 20:26:02 +0100

On Sat, 2013-05-04 at 20:06 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 04.05.2013 17:46, schrieb Richard Shann:
> > yes, but a chord c with e-flat above will typeset as Cm - see the
> > example I mentioned.
>
> Okay, I see, I misunderstood that, sorry.

I have just created a new version of the Lead Sheet example
(Open->Example->LeadSheet.denemo), by playing chords in. One chord (in
bar 15) is labelled Ao with the o being a superscript - can you tell me
what chord that means? I have just left it plain A at the moment.

This new version is nicer in that the chord change on a single note in
bar 8 is now done properly, *and* you can listen to the chords on
playback - I am not sure about the chord at the end of bar 16 (I don't
remember where I got the chords from...)