Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.2
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 16:29:04 +0100

On Tue, 2013-05-07 at 09:11 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 21:36 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > On Sun, May 05, 2013 at 05:55:00PM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > > I have updated stable-1.0.2 to have the missing files and the
> > > translations that have come in for this release.
> > > Can you create a tarball and binaries from this branch now for
> final
> > > sanity check?
> >
> > I uploaded the tarball to denemo.org/downloads. I had to comment out
> src/pathconfig.h from POTFILES.in in order for make dist to finish. I
> hope that is okay.
> Yes, sorry I missed that, I have taken it out in master too now.
>
> > I will build the binaries now one at a time.
>
> OK, I'll report back when I have tested.

I have tested the http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.2.tar.gz and it
builds and executes - it defaults to expecting lilypond to be installed
along with denemo, which is won't be the case if someone is building
from the tarball, usually. I don't think we should hold up the release
for that, though.
Can someone test the translations are working?
I can test the windows binary when it is ready.