[Denemo-devel] A Good Idea

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 12:19:35 +0100

I have enabled double clicking on the music in the display to give
information - pretty much just what is on the status bar at present, but
it could be the start of a dialog to explore what is at the cursor and
what commands are useful for modifying it....
This could be especially useful where some note has been modified and
you want detailed information about it.
In doing this I got reminded that the status bar is often not updated
when it should be. Hopefully now it is.