Re: [Denemo-devel] XML translation

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] XML translation
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 20:03:51 +0200

There is something on the 'intl' branch. I need some test.
I had to suppress spaces from actions/menus file paths to make it work.
I updated Defaults.commands to follow the right menupaths.
You will probably need to run ./autogen.sh once to compile successfully.

Now you can update translations with :
cd po
make update-po

I made some tests with a clean user (no ~/.denemo.xxx directory). I created a command, saved it, closed the program, launch it again, it seems to work.
Let me know if it is mergeable.

2013/5/9 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 15:19 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Indeed people who have their own command file may want to keep them
> working.
>
> There is many solutions:
>
>  - Keep support for old style files in the code, but that's not my
> favorite
>
>  - Tell people to update their files, and possibly give theme a script
> to do that

This last is fine - those who have created command files will not have
many and will be easily technically savvy enough to update them. (I just
realized that the spell-checker does not recognize savvy as a good word,
but I am sure any one with savoir-faire will understand :)

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »