Re: [Denemo-devel] XML translation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] XML translation
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:56:51 +0100

On Fri, 2013-05-10 at 11:20 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> I reworked the 'refactoring' branch, (based on intl) and checked the
> user actions creation. It should be good this time. Please check

I checked out the refactoring branch and built from ./autogen.sh on to a
new directory, on statup I get

** (denemo:5038): WARNING **:
A script error for
file/script /home/denemo-user/local/share/denemo/actions/denemo.scm; the
throw arguments are
(#f Unbound variable: ~S (d-SetBreve) #f)

 It looks like only built-in commands are loaded :(
there are no others in the menu system.

Richard