Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.2

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.2
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 20:47:30 +0200

2013/5/7 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
I have tested the http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.2.tar.gz and it
builds and executes - it defaults to expecting lilypond to be installed
along with denemo, which is won't be the case if someone is building
from the tarball, usually. I don't think we should hold up the release
for that, though.
Can someone test the translations are working?

italian trannslation is working fine

yes, it expects lilypond to be installed in the same path as denemo (/usr/local), see below:

$ denemo
[...]
Gtk version 3.4.2
Log level set to 287
Processo genitore: processo figlio terminato, pid = 17798, stato di uscita = 0

** (denemo:17785): WARNING **: Error launching lilypond! Message is Esecuzione del processo figlio "/usr/local/bin/lilypond" non riuscita (File o directory non esistente)

** (denemo:17785): WARNING **: Error executing lilypond. Perhaps Lilypond is not installed
stopping playback
Removed 0
that's it, i quit!
destroying PortAudio backend