Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:05:42 +0200

2013/5/15 Éloi Rivard <address@hidden>

2013/5/14 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Tue, 2013-05-14 at 16:15 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> I pushed a first pass on the master branch.
I had to remove the private header file included in exportmidi.c as it
would not compile (clearly, we should not be using anything that is
private to libsmf anyway - what prompted you to include this?)
I can't remember, but I suppose it was some implicit declaration.

Actually, the function is_status_byte is defined in libsmf/smf_private.h and used in src/exportmidi.c. libsmf/smf.h does not incule smf_private.h. Should I copy the function ?