Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing script error

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing script error
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 12:16:24 +0100

Can you check if you have any scripted commands - menus will be much
shorter, and specifically Score->Titles->SimpleTitles->Title,
Arranger ... are the all gone?

If Title is present there can you open the View->Scheme window and type
(d-ScoreTitle) in the CLI line and press Return.
Does it work?

Richard