Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing script error

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing script error
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 12:45:12 +0100

Oh, perhaps this is caused by the big change to facilitate translation.

I guess you have a .denemo-xxx which you have retained?
If it contains stuff you want to keep (either your own scripted commands
or your own shortcuts) then it will need some editing (sorry!).
The change is to the names of the fields in the xml files (and also that
command files are now given the extension .xml).

If it is just shortcuts that you have I think you can simply
copy /usr/local/share/denemo/actions/Default.commands to
~/.denemo-xxxx/actions
overwriting the old version that is there.

(In fact, if this is correct, it is something that should be done for
every update, as new commands will then be loaded rather than having to
be fetched with the More command).

If you have scripts of your own as commands, let me know.

Richard