Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:10:14 +0100

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 13:51 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> 2013/5/27 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
>         >  If you look in the print menu, sometimes it means "print",
>         with a
>         > printer, and sometimes it means "output", "display" or even
>         "export".
>
>         It used to include export but those were moved to Export a
>         while ago.
>         What are the "output" and "display" cases you refer to?
> « Print part » for instance, opens an evince window with the generated
> pdf.

Ah, yes, there are still some commands that are using the old route,
running an external viewer on a generated file. I have not got round to
doing anything about those. Can anyone interested say if there is a good
reason to keep this external pdf view (and indeed the external png
viewer) code around?