[Denemo-devel] failure to import musicxml files

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] failure to import musicxml files
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:27:28 +0100

> I downloaded and installed the windows version of denemo.  When I try
>         import a musicxml file, nothing happens.
>         It appears the program is trying to execute a file called
>         denemoconvert.ly.  But this file doesn't exist.  I downloaded
> the source
>         code, but this file does not appear in the source code either.
> However,
>         I did see that the file name denemoconvert.ly is hard coded in
> the
>         source code (importmusicxml.c, line 46).
>         Is importing musicxml file not yet working?

It is constantly broken as the musicxml to lilypond stage changes.
Every time I use it I have to massage the code to get it to work :(

>  Or is the omission of the
>         file denemoconvert.ly an omission in the source code and
> installer?

No the installer is ok...

ps, your email didn't get through because it went for moderation (as you
are not subscribed to the list) and then vanished. So I have copied it
here