Re: [Denemo-devel] POTFILES.in out of the repository

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] POTFILES.in out of the repository
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:14:53 +0100

Can you say what the correct procedure is now for submitting a new
version candidate to translationproject.org? In the past I did make dist
in the toplevel directory and the committed the changed file(s) -
denemo.pot I think it is.
Then I would send the url of the snapshot to translationproject.org with
subject line mentioning the version as denemo-1.0.0~rc1.pot.
They (an actual person, not a robot IIUC) would download the tarball
extract denemo.pot and announce it for translation.

What steps are needed now? - there is, at the moment a Czech translation
which I have not applied yet. For these I would execute

rsync -Lrtvz  translationproject.org::tp/latest/denemo/  po

and then do the make dist step to create new translation files.

Well, you don't have to explain what the steps are if you would prefer
simply to do them yourself :)
In particular, will it be helpful (for the translators) to apply the
outstanding rsync now before submitting the new pot file?

Richard