Re: [Denemo-devel] Vimeo and YouTube

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Vimeo and YouTube
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:48:23 +0100

Here is something for the vimeo site - this does a sort of slide show of
the denemo demos (apparently!).
<iframe
src="http://player.vimeo.com/hubnut/user/user17117242/uploaded_videos?color=44bbff&amp;background=000000&amp;slideshow=0&amp;video_title=1&amp;video_byline=1";
 width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen
mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

I am not sure what we can do with these though - I'll see if I can get
the Denemo wiki to make use of them.

Richard