[Denemo-devel] A crash while saving a .ogg file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A crash while saving a .ogg file
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 22:48:27 +0100

With the attached file:
In the Playback Controls:
If I click on the record button then the play button and when it has
finished playing click on the record/stop button and then the save
button that appears next to the record button and try to save in .ogg
format I get a crash.

I've done it two or three times. I have saved other ogg files ok, and it
saves as a .wav file ok.

I wonder if this bug (which I suspect is down to my version of
libsndfile) is fixed in some other versions... could others try this
experiment and report back?

Richard

ps, in case you are unfamiliar, what the Record button in the Playback
Controls does in current versions of Denemo is record all the output
that Denemo is generating. So pressing record and then play records as
digital audio the music generated by the synthesizer. The record button
becomes a stop-record button once pressed. So you wait until the play
has finished and then click it again.
I think it may be the length of the piece (1 min) or perhaps something
else... In any case I let the whole piece play and then stopped the
record and saved giving the .ogg extension. Boom.