Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 18:54:28 +0100

On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 11:34 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:

> 2013/5/27 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
>         Ah, yes, there are still some commands that are using the old
>         route,
>         running an external viewer on a generated file. I have not got
>         round to
>         doing anything about those. Can anyone interested say if there
>         is a good
>         reason to keep this external pdf view (and indeed the external
>         png
>         viewer) code around?
>
>         Richard
> Are you only talking about the png viewer, or the png export ?

I shouldn't have mentioned the png viewer, as we don't have an internal
png viewer. I have gone over the print menu now, I think the external
pdf viewer should now be obsolete. There is still some thinking needed
about the png generation which could be treated as a purely export
feature, even though an external viewer is being called up to show the
png (?)