Re: [Denemo-devel] POTFILES.in out of the repository

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] POTFILES.in out of the repository
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:32:15 +0100

Eloi, I have a moderation request for an email from you to the list with
a denemo.pot attached. I have approved it for going to the list (it is
moderated because the attachment is large) but it hasn't arrived on the
list. I have looked at the .pot file and I don't see the string from the
PianoStaff.xml command

(cons (_ "Replace Current Staff?")   'replace)

this command was updated before the release, so I think if all was well
it should be there.
I see that in fact there is no denemo.pot file in the repository, but it
there is in the tarball. What should guarantee that the one in the
tarball will be up to date?

Richard