Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:45:55 +0200

I may test it but I can't find the menu entry.
In the Key menu I have only:

Initial key
Key change
Clef chooser
(Print) Hide
Display only clef

Also, it seems that some translated strings do not appear as translated in the GUI.

2013/6/15 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
A Czech translation has been submitted for the latest denemo.pot
I see the following:

#: ../actions/menus/ObjectMenu/Key/FlattenInitialKeysigs.xml.h:1
msgid "&#x266D; Initial"
msgstr ""

Which I guess means that this string was left untranslated. I will try
to set up a user with a Czech locale to see if I can test (the string is
in fact the label in the second item in the Key signature menu, &#x266D;
is an xml representation of the musical sharp sign). If anyone else can
test what happens on the Key menu when you replace
msgstr ""
with
msgstr "&#x266D; Počáteční"

I would be interested to hear ...