Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 12:36:36 +0200

2013/6/15 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Sat, 2013-06-15 at 11:45 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> I may test it but I can't find the menu entry.
> In the Key menu I have only:
>

> Initial key
> Key change
> Clef chooser
> (Print) Hide
> Display only clef

You are missing some commands - I have just checked and they are in git.
If you right-click on one of the commands and choose More Commands and
then select SharpenInitialKeysigs.xml you will get the command.

Sorry, I was looking at the Clef menu! (confused because of italian-->english translation)
The command is there but it's not translated. I don't know why... I've checked and I see that now the .gmo files are generated during the build, so I don't have to do it manually as I used to do.
But still this menu item is not translated.

This happens also with older strings which were already translated (see example attached).