Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:05:24 +0100

On Sat, 2013-06-15 at 13:03 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank for confirmation.
>
> I would prefer to use the word unshortened, because there are some
> other occurences of "tab", and I suppose, that these mean something
> other than tablature.

I think that is a good idea. The other use is rather a specialized word
used in GUI terminology, originally meaning the small piece of a folder
that protrudes to enable a folder to be selected from a group of folders
in a filing cabinet. I couldn't think of a better label for the "New
Tab" menu item than the one it had so I left it as it was; but I think
many will find it obscure. Perhaps if that one had been New Score and
the current "New" had been labelled "Empty Score" that might have been
better.

Richard