Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:50:34 +0100

On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 09:14 +0200, loi Rivard wrote:
> If you look at it.po or cs.po from the translationproject website, can
> you see those strings ?

That I don't know. However, I have found other texts untranslated

for example this

> src/scorelayout.c:  gtk_widget_set_tooltip_text (menuitem, _("Typesets this
> layout"));

in the sources has not been translated in either Italian or French
translations. This may just be incomplete translation, but I thought
they were complete. Perhaps it is to do with them being out of step
(fuzzy). Let's see what happens when we have translations using the
currently submitted denemo.pot applied to the stable-1.0.4 branch.

Richard