Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 13:58:07 +0100

On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 13:52 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:

> For readability and coherence, I think program options parsing should
> not be done in view.c.

this arose when introducing scheme, I tried to keep the scheme headers
to just one file, anticipating that they could destabilize denemo's code
- we had an example of this recently, when Jeremiah introduce a foreign
header file (sffile.h) which defined things already defined in Denemo.

However, view.c is monstrously overloaded, (my fault :( )

Richard