Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with --enable-rubberband

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with --enable-rubberband
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 10:34:19 -0500

There is probably a good way to do it in autotools. I will have to look it up. One way would be to use <rubberband/rubberband.H> or something similar. This will not work if librubberband header prefix is is /usr/local/ unless this is added to the include path. For everyone that installed via package manager, it should work fine. I will look it up if I find time.

Jeremiah