Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with --enable-rubberband

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with --enable-rubberband
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 17:47:27 +0100

On Sun, 2013-08-04 at 10:34 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> There is probably a good way to do it in autotools. I will have to
> look it up. One way would be to use <rubberband/rubberband.H> or
> something similar. This will not work if librubberband header prefix
> is is /usr/local/ unless this is added to the include path. For
> everyone that installed via package manager, it should work fine. I
> will look it up if I find time.

Ok, I think you're right, this (#include <rubberband/rubberband.h>) will
work until for practical purposes, although it will break I guess if
they change there .pc file as I suggested.
I'll make that change and make the rubberband the default. I am looking
at using libaubio now to create a display of the loaded source audio. It
should be possible to display possible note-onsets (and even the pitch)
in a space above the measures. The idea would be to place the note
onsets that libaubio suggests over the parts of the measure that have
been assigned to that time.

Richard