[Denemo-devel] I have a stable O/S again

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] I have a stable O/S again
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 20:49:24 +0100

I believe I have a stable operating system again. It is the current
Debian Stable (Wheezy) which defaults to GTK3. I think this means that
we can drop support for GTK2 - I already had to make a fix for the lack
of mouse scroll support in the Denemo display window on GTK3 which I
was unaware of - I have put in the GTK2 code, but not tested it, and I
think it will rapidly suffer from bitrot).
So if anyone needs a GTK2 version to stick around, please say.

Jeremiah - do you know the status of the gub build for GTK3?

I think I will be able to attend to announcing the release now if all
the binaries are done - I haven't had a chance to check yet.