Re: [Denemo-devel] I have a stable O/S again

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] I have a stable O/S again
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:49:55 -0500

I have it compiling fine against gtk3 for GNU/Linux and Darwin but I will need to upgrade the mingw libs in order to get it to compile for windows. I don't know how hard this will be because these libraries have changed package names and have subdirectories that have also changed. This will take some massaging to get to work. When testing it, the fonts don't display in either GNU/Linux or Darwin yet. It is probably an environment variable that needs set or something.