Re: [Denemo-devel] Spam on denemo.org forum

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Spam on denemo.org forum
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 07:47:26 -0500

Ok. I guess maybe we will have to delete the forum them if we can't prevent the spam. I never have time to check it anyway.

Jeremiah

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
Jeremiah, no messages seem to be arriving at denemo-devel, and I am
wondering if my email is working at all.
The spamming on the forum is continuing (I have deleted the foreign
forum which was empty).
Shall I delete the forum itself (I can't figure out how to make the
contributions moderated)

Richard

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:05:31 +0100