Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo.org down and mailing list not updating

From: Jeremiah Benham
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:35:41 -0500

I am not sure how they could be related. They are two entirely different servers. I rebooted the server. I wonder what's causing it to crash. I just rebooted it five days ago. Do you think someone is attempting something malicious? I have not received mail from the list in about a weeks time. I figured you were busy with something.

Jeremiah