Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:28:56 +0100

On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 08:24 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I am ready now. Gub is still relying on gtk2 and guile 1.8 for the
> binaries though.

That's fine, as long as I remember to check that the binaries are
working ok. Have you been able to gub the librubberband yet? I haven't
been able to build with gub since I updated to Debian Wheezy; my next
attempt in that direction will be to start from scratch with your github
but I haven't got to trying that yet - I seem to recall it is quite a
battle. The rubberband library should build under gub ok, though it may
need the .pc file patching (they wrote Cflags where they meant CFlags
and so the include file wasn't found).

Richard