Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:21:28 +0100

On Tue, 2013-10-01 at 09:54 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> but I expect I'll hit problems -
> can you respin the mingw binary if possible?

Well, I did hit a problem ... it barfed trying to build lilypondcairo.
The problem seems to be in building documentation for lilypond using
imagemagick. One of the download URLs that didn't work was the
imagemagick one - for no apparent reason a bunch of the imagemagick
tarballs give an error when you try to download them, so I had to move
the version on to a higher version. So that may be the reason. Of
course, I do actually have the correct tarball downloaded from previous
gub runs on my old machine. Is it possible to specify a tarball stored
on the local machine in the imagemagick.py file? I recall fighting with
this at one time without success.