Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 18:57:56 +0100

On Sat, 2013-10-05 at 19:01 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 05.10.2013 18:32, schrieb Richard Shann:
> > On Sat, 2013-10-05 at 17:48 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> >> * changing the beaming (start beam, end beam, automatic beaming)
> >
> > Do we have an "automatic beaming" command? If not what syntax would be
> > good?
>
> With automatic beaming I meant removing an existing manual beaming
> command (go back to automatic beaming, so to speak). Sorry if you
> misunderstood that.
I saw the No Beam command, but didn't stop to look at it. Don't the
Start and Stop beam commands toggle on and off anyway?

> By the way, is there a way to set the default beaming (apart from the
> stop beaming macro)? For example, select to use groups of 2, or 4, etc.
> eights as default.

Yes, I think the time signature with beat structure is the only thing
scripted in Denemo, there is a whole bunch of LilyPond devoted to this
stuff. You can hide a time signature if you just want the beaming effect
I think.

Richard