Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics gone again

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics gone again
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 10:09:01 +0100

On Sat, 2013-10-05 at 17:47 -0400, Bric wrote:
> A few threads back I addressed not being able to insert forte,
> fortissimo, or piano, or some such.  Because I only had a partial set of
> dynamics under Notes/Rests -> Markings -> Text/Symbols ->
> DynamicMarkings -> {...}
>
> Then someone told me about Ctrl+D; I think I said at that time nothing
> happened when I clicked Ctrl+D ... in any case, it wasn't working. Then
> Richard applied a fix into git, I recompiled, and I think Ctrl+D worked
> after that, the few times I tried it.
>
> But now I press Ctrl+D and, again, nothing happens.

This is because you haven't moved your old .denemo-1.0.9 away,
presumably. The Directives menu had become so large that it would not
fit on the screen, triggering whatever directive was under the cursor
when the menu popped up if you weren't careful. To fix this many
commands were moved into submenus, including the dynamics.

Richard