[Denemo-devel] Command Manager in Alphabetical Order

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Command Manager in Alphabetical Order
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:33:42 +0100

 I just noticed that the alphabeticalize commands routine which caused
havoc when called as originally can be safely called immediately on
So now the command manager shows the commands in alphabetical order.
This is (unfortunately) the internal command name, some old ones are
quite irregularly named, and in any case they are not translated. I'll
see if it can be done on the labels instead.